A thorough review of the hot water system
A risk assessment is a detailed technical review where we assess whether the installation meets the requirements for healthy water.
A risk assessment is a comprehensive review of the hot water system. We review the installation and the operation and compare the results with the public recommendations.
A risk assessment includes the following:
- Checking the temperatures in the boiler, the flow and return lines
- Examination of pipe design and construction
- Evaluation of the system for cleaning and optimization purposes
- Water sample for Legionella analysis as well as the presence of iron, aluminum, copper and hardness
- Detailed technical report with comments and recommendations
Do you want to know more? Call +45 48 13 44 00 Monday-Thursday 8-16 and Friday 8-15.30