A review of the hot water system from a-z
A risk assessment is a detailed plant engineering review in which we assess whether the plant meets the requirements for safe water.
A risk assessment is a comprehensive review of the hot water system. We review the layout and operation of the hot water installation and compare the results with government recommendations.
A risk assessment includes the following:
- Control of temperatures in boiler, flow and return pipes
- Study of pipe construction and structure
- Plant assessment for pipe system flushing and optimisation
- Water sample for analysis of Legionella and presence of iron, aluminium, copper and hardness
- Detailed technical report with comments and recommendations
Want to know more? Call +45 48 13 44 00 (Mon-Thu 8-16 and Fri 15.30)
Do you have any questions? We're ready with advice and guidance
Use our chat function on this page or contact us on +45 48 13 44 00 if you have any questions or would like a visit from our consultants.
Our service centre is also in contact with our service vans if you need service for your installation or emergency assistance.